Creamy Buttermilk Cauliflower Soup.
You can have Creamy Buttermilk Cauliflower Soup using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Creamy Buttermilk Cauliflower Soup
- Prepare 1 of medium head of cauliflower.
- It’s 1 of small carrot.
- You need 1 of big onion.
- You need 1 of celery stalk.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 500 ml of buttermilk or full cream milk & 1 lemon.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
Creamy Buttermilk Cauliflower Soup step by step
- If you don't have buttermilk, just squeeze the juice of one lemon into the milk. Stir and let it sit at room temperature for 10mins..
- Remove the flowerettes from the cauliflower head. Peel the onions, garlic and carrots then roughly chop into small chunks together with the celery stalk..
- Put all ingredients into a small pot and season with salt and pepper. Let it simmer on a medium-low heat until all the vegetables are soft..
- Use a hand blender or a food blender until the soup is smooth and creamy..
- Pour into small bowls or ramekins and sprinkle with cayenne pepper before serving..