Chocolate Mayonnaise Cake. Check Out Chocolate Mayo Cake On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones.
Tastes like chocolate cake from a mix – no one knew the difference – it was moist and tasted even better the next day. Combine granulated sugar and eggs in a large bowl. In medium bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and baking powder; set aside. You can make Chocolate Mayonnaise Cake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Mayonnaise Cake
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 of and1/4 teaspoon baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of and 2/3 cups sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/3 cup water.
Simply combine all ingredients together, pour into a pan and bake. Moist and delicious this cake needs no eggs, milk or butter/oil. Easier to make than a cake mix and tastier. My grandma was a sweet, quiet lady, who loved to collect recipes.
Chocolate Mayonnaise Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all wet ingredients (eggs, vanilla, mayonnaise and water) til well blended..
- Add baking powder, baking soda and sugar til well blended..
- Slowly add flour and cocoa and blend thoroughly. (Don't panic, the mixture is a little on the thin side).
- Pour into greased baking pan. Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean..
- Add your favorite frosting. I made peanut butter frosting for this one..
Chocolate Cake is a popular favorite but have you ever tried a Mayonnaise Chocolate Cake? You are in for a real treat. Never have you tasted such a rich moist cake and you'd never guess it has mayonnaise in it. Mayonnaise is actually just an emulsion of egg yolk, oil, and a little vinegar. Moms was the best I have ever eaten.