You can have Chocolate Cake using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cake
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of maida (all purpose flour).
- You need 4 teaspoon of cocoa powder.
- It’s 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil / unsalted butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped cashews.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped walnut.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of raisins.
Chocolate Cake step by step
- In a bowl, add the vegetable oil, the powdered sugar, beat the eggs and add the vanilla essence..
- Beat them very well with a egg beater or hand blender..
- In another bowl fit a strainer and add the maida, baking soda, baking powder and Cocoa powder on it. Strain them very well to avoid lumps..
- Add this mixed dry powder, little by little in the bowl, consisting of all the liquid ingredients. Continuously mix them while adding the powdered mixture to avoid any lumps..
- Mix them very well with an egg beater to avoid any lumps..
- Grease a microwave proof bowl and preheat it for 1 minute..
- Add the cake mixture in the microwave proof bowl..
- Bake it in the convection mode at 180 degree for 35minutes. Basically the timing depends on the power of your microwave oven. Therefore check the cake with a fork after 35minutes. If not cooked well then again bake it for 5-10minutes. I always cook it for 35minutes..
- After 35 minutes keep it inside the microwave oven for 10minutes and after that serve hot or cold..
recipe by Sumita Sarkhel @cookpad