Ali's messy but delish omelette.
You can make Ali's messy but delish omelette using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ali's messy but delish omelette
- You need 3 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of splash of milk.
- You need 1 of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of red capsicum (bell pepper).
- You need 1 of chopped ham.
- You need 1 of grated cheese.
- You need 1 of any filling of choice.
Ali's messy but delish omelette instructions
- Heat non-stick fry pan.
- Slice mushroom and capsicum.
- Fry mushroom, capsicum and ham.
- Whisk eggs with a splash of milk.
- Pour eggs into heated fry pan, swirling for even depth, as edges cook move cooked egg towards centre swirling liquid eggs to edges to set evenly.
- Once egg is set place filling on one half of omelette, sprinkle with cheese and flip the other half over to cover, allow to sit in pan for a few moments to give cheese a chance to start melting.
- Slide omelette onto a plate, season with salt (I ONLY use pink Himalayan salt as it contains all of the race elements and minerals that are removed from white salt in the heating and chemical treatment of the product)KNOW WHAT YOU ARE CONSUMING..serve, eat, ENJOY.
recipe by Ali @cookpad