Rosemary Mustard Glaze.
You can cook Rosemary Mustard Glaze using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Rosemary Mustard Glaze
- Prepare 1-10 lb of ham.
- Prepare 2 cups of Dijon Mustard.
- You need 1 cup of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 4 Tbs of chopped dried Rosemary.
- Prepare of Coarse Black Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Water.
Rosemary Mustard Glaze step by step
- I bring the ham out of the frig about 1 hour before baking to bring closer to room temperature.
- Pre-heat oven to 350*F.
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Place Ham in a bake pan/roaster fat side down.
- Generously spread glaze on all exposed meat, a silicone brush worked great for me.
- Place 1/2 cup of water to bottom of pan.
- Place ham in the oven. Generally 15minutes for every pound of Ham…ENJOY!!!!.
recipe by laurylavoie @cookpad