You can cook Buttermilk Pancakes using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buttermilk Pancakes
- You need of Dry Ingredients.
- You need 2 C of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/4 t of baking soda.
- You need 3/4 t of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 t of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 T of white sugar.
- You need of Wet Ingredients.
- You need 2 of ea eggs.
- It’s 1 pt of buttermilk.
- It’s 1/4 C of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 t of vanilla extract.
Buttermilk Pancakes instructions
- Mix dry ingredients thoroughly..
- Add remaining ingredients a mix until moistened. (Mixture will be thick and lumpy.).
- Let batter stand 10 – 15 minutes..
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto lightly greased griddle and spread with back of spoon..
- Turn cakes when top is bubbly and bottom is golden, about 4 minutes..
- Cook until bottom is golden and cake is cooked through. Serve and enjoy!.