Easy milo chocolate cake. Hello Everybody I hope you try our Milo Chocolate Cake recipe Here are the ingredients and a few reminders. I'll show you how to bake a delicious Milo cake without an oven. This is my first time to make a cake ever. so please go easy on me. and it also turned out really good. easy to make and budget friendly milo cake with milo chocolate ganache.
Delicious Two Layer Chocolate Cake with homemade chocolate frosting. Milo Cake with Condensed Milk Icing & Milo Ganache. This little food hack may just make your French toasts taste a whole lot better than if they were just plain old French. You can have Easy milo chocolate cake using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy milo chocolate cake
- You need 3 tablespoon of all-purpose flour.
- You need 3 tablespoon of milo powder/any chocolate drink powder.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of melted butter.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of sugar.
A super easy chocolate cake that is an absolute classic favourite! You really can't go wrong with this simple and old fashioned chocolate cake. Beattys Chocolate Cake, Chocolate Coffee, Decadent Chocolate, Chocolate Frosting, Ina Garten Chocolate Cake, Delicious Chocolate, Mocha This Recipe of Milo Cake is so easy to make. Ideal snack for your kids without using an oven.
Easy milo chocolate cake step by step
- Add 1 tablespoon of hot water into the Milo powder and mix it in a bowl.
- Beat 1 egg.
- Add sugar into the egg.
- Whisk well..
- Add all-purpose flour into the mixture.
- Mix well with a pair of chopsticks if you don't have a whisk.
- Add melted butter and mix well..
- Grease the mold with butter and pour the cake batter into the mold.
- Steam it in a steamer with the highest heat for 8 minutes (the time depends on the size of your mold).
Yes you can cook it in rice cooker or you can just steam it. Everyone should know a flourless chocolate cake by heart. Let us explain why this is the one for you. But this air-lightened, egg-whitened flourless chocolate cake is also a deceptively easy dessert that solves dinner conundrums and suits nearly everyone. This Recipe of Milo Cake is so easy to make.