Vegan chickpea-coconut balls.
You can make Vegan chickpea-coconut balls using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Vegan chickpea-coconut balls
- It’s 250 g of raisin.
- It’s 200 g of chickpea.
- It’s 1 of banana.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 5 tablespoons of coconut flakes.
- Prepare 8 tablespoons of coconut flour.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of sweetener.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of vanilla extract.
Vegan chickpea-coconut balls step by step
- Soak the chickpeas for at least 8 hours then rinse..
- Steam for at least an hour..
- Blend every ingredient, excluding the coconut flour and flakes, with a blender until it's creamy..
- After adding the coconut flour the cream gets dry so you have to mix the cream with the coconut flour in a bowl..
- Shape balls and roll them in the coconut flakes..
recipe by Csaba @cookpad