30 Minute Chocolate Cake (Buttermilk Brownies).
You can have 30 Minute Chocolate Cake (Buttermilk Brownies) using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of 30 Minute Chocolate Cake (Buttermilk Brownies)
- It’s 1 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cocoa.
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa.
- Prepare 1 lb of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of walnuts (optional).
30 Minute Chocolate Cake (Buttermilk Brownies) step by step
- The last six ingredients are intended for the icing..
- CAKE: Heat oven to 375°F. In a microwave safe bowl, boil the butter, water and cocoa. In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar and salt. Pour the butter mixture over the dry ingredients and mix well..
- Add the buttermilk, baking soda, eggs and vanilla. Mix well and pour into a greased jelly roll pan or large cookie sheet with deep sides. I like to use a 21 x 15 sheet pan. Bake for 18 – 20 minutes..
- Immediately after removing cake from oven, begin making your icing by heating the butter, buttermilk, and cocoa in the microwave. Let it boil for about one minute..
- Pour the hot mixture into a large mixing bowl and slowly add the powdered sugar. Beat until smooth and creamy and then add the vanilla..
- Pour the icing over the warm cake and spread with a spatula. If desired, sprinkle with walnuts..