RASPBERRY BUTTERMILK SIPPER. These healthy smoothie recipes deliver great flavor plus plenty of nutrients. If you're looking for high-protein smoothies, we've included those, too. Here, all the smoothie recipe healthy action you need.
One serving dish we hope isn't gathering dust in your cabinet? Find nutritious and delicious recipes made with JENNIE-O® Boneless Turkey Breast Raspberry Smoothies "This simple smoothie is a nutritious choice for kids on the go," relates Heather Mate' of Pitt Meadows, British Columbia. Raspberries and banana give the not-too-sweet sipper its pleasant flavor. You can make RASPBERRY BUTTERMILK SIPPER using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of RASPBERRY BUTTERMILK SIPPER
- It’s 2 cup of fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of nonfat buttermilk.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of freshly grated nutmeg.
Decorate pie with reserved raspberry syrup scattered over top. Follow by using a fork to fully seal the edges. THM Fuel Pull Vanilla Panna Cotta With Raspberry Coulis Single Serve Chocolate Chunk Brownie In Bowl THM: S, Keto, GF Cinnamon Roll Cake
RASPBERRY BUTTERMILK SIPPER instructions
- Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add raspberries, and process until smooth. Place raspberry puree in a wire – mesh strainer; press with back of spoon against sides of the strainer to squeeze out juice. Discard pulp and seeds remaining in strainer..
- Combine raspberry puree, buttermilk, and remaining ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth, stopping twice to scrape down sides..
- Cover and chill thoroughly..
Like your dessert with a little zing? The pretty pink plant is tasty and adds a touch of tartness in dessert recipes such as rhubarb pie, rhubarb crisp, and rhubarb cobbler. You'd better grab these stalks while you can—their fleeting season is mid to late spring. If you think you don't like scones, these will convert you. A sweet and spicy sipper to quench your thirst.