Thandai Bundt cake with Kesar thandai Rabdi frosting. Rum and raisin bundt cake with a warm thandai frosting is a delightful add to your Christmas table. Learn How To Make Thandai Cake Recipe In Hindi from The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar only on Rajshri Food. Make this Holi Recipe of ठंडाई केक at home and.
Although they're simple to make, there are still some tips and tricks that can help you in baking bundt cakes. Thandai is an Indian cold drink prepared with a mixture of almonds, fennel seeds, watermelon kernels, rose petals, pepper, vetiver seeds, cardamom, saffron, milk and sugar. It is native to India and is often associated with the Maha Shivaratri and Holi or Holla mahalla festival. You can cook Thandai Bundt cake with Kesar thandai Rabdi frosting using 31 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thandai Bundt cake with Kesar thandai Rabdi frosting
- Prepare of For making thandai powder.
- It’s 1 cup of cashew nuts.
- You need 1 cup of pistachios.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melon seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of poppy seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of fennel seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of black peppercorns.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cardamom.
- You need 1 inch of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2-3 pinch of saffron strands.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried rose petals.
- You need of For making thandai Bundt cake.
- You need 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 tsp of thandai powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of powder sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- You need 5 tsp of curd.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2-3 drops of Vanilla essence.
- It’s of For making kesar thandi rabri.
- It’s 750 ml of thick milk.
- You need 2 tsp of thandai powder.
- Prepare as needed of saffron strands.
- Prepare of For garnishing.
- You need as needed of chopped pistachios.
- Prepare as needed of chopped almonds.
- Prepare 1 pinch of saffron strands.
- Prepare 1-2 of chopped cherry.
- You need as needed of dried rose petals.
Garnish Kesar Rabri with your choice of dry-fruits and savor this creamy delight with gratitude and joyfulness. BTW, you could interest your family with a dessert called Thandai Rabri as well for a change. For starters, do try this creamy dessert rabdi and re-travel in the streets of your childhood. Thandai is cooling, sweet milk-based Indian drink prepared with a mix of dry fruits, spices, saffron, and rose petal.
Thandai Bundt cake with Kesar thandai Rabdi frosting instructions
- First of all prepare the thandai powder..
- Dry roast all the dry fruits together..
- Then dry roast rest of the ingredients except saffron strands and rose petals..
- After cooling down completely then grind all the ingredients together to make the thandai powder..
- Then prepare the cake. Mix powder sugar in the melted butter..
- Then add the curd in it. Mix it well..
- Then mix all the dry ingredients in it and add required amount of milk in it..
- Add the thandai powder and essence in it. Now your cake batter is ready..
- Pour the batter in a Bundt mould and bake it in a preheated oven in 180 degree Celsius for 20-25 minutes. Check it with the help of a toothpick. If it comes out clearly then it is perfectly baked..
- Now allow it to cool down completely..
- For making Rabdi allow the milk to boil for sometime..
- When it becomes half then add the thandai powder, sugar and saffron strands on it..
- When it becomes your desired consistency then switch off the flame. Now your Kesar thandai rabdi is ready..
- Chill it in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Then blend it for just 1-2 second..
- Then pour the rabdi on the bundt cake and garnish with chopped pistachios, almonds, dried rose petals, cherry and saffron strands on it..
- Now your thandai Bundt cake with Kesar thandai rabdi frosting is ready to serve..
This thandai recipe will help you make super delicious thandai at home for Holi from scratch free of all artificial flavor and colors. Thandai Powder is a versatile masala powder that you easily make at home. With the flavors of cardamom, saffron, rose and loaded with nuts, this The only way I drank milk was if it was mixed with mango like in mango milk shake or with spices like cardamom and saffron as in this thandai powder. Find here online price details of companies selling Kesar Thandai. Get info of suppliers, manufacturers, exporters, traders of Kesar Thandai for buying in India.