Oyster, tofu and mugwort soup 牡蛎豆腐茵陈(艾草)汤.
You can have Oyster, tofu and mugwort soup 牡蛎豆腐茵陈(艾草)汤 using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Oyster, tofu and mugwort soup 牡蛎豆腐茵陈(艾草)汤
- It’s 1/2 of drained shelled oysters.
- It’s 1/2 package of silken tofu.
- It’s 1 of Kombu sheets, hand size.
- It’s 5 of dried anchovies.
- You need 1 cup of loose packed mugwort shoots.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- You need 1 cup of oyster mushroom.
Oyster, tofu and mugwort soup 牡蛎豆腐茵陈(艾草)汤 step by step
- Make dashi broth ahead of time if possible. Otherwise put onion, Kombu and dried anchovies in a soup pot with 4 cups of water. Bring it to a boil and reduce it to simmer for 20 minutes. Drain and discard the solids..
- Cut tofu into cubes and toss them into the broth. Break oyster mushroom. Cook for 1~2 minutes..
- Finally throw in oyster and mugwort leaves. Immediately turn off the heat. The residual heat is more than enough to get oysters cook through but not over. Serve as a side..
recipe by Eat Whole 2 Thrive @cookpad