Fried Green Beans with Scrumbled Eggs.
You can have Fried Green Beans with Scrumbled Eggs using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Green Beans with Scrumbled Eggs
- It’s 1/2 oz of green beans.
- You need 3 clove of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of margarine for scrambled eggs.
- You need 3 tbsp of margarine to fry.
Fried Green Beans with Scrumbled Eggs instructions
- Diagnonally cut all the green beans into quite thin pieces. Chop the onions. Set both aside..
- Prepare to heat a frying pan. Add 3 spoons of margarine into the pan. Add the eggs and scramble them. Set aside..
- Add another 3 spoons of margarine to the frying pan you just use to cook the scrambled eggs. Fry the onions for 2 minutes. Add the beans and fry for 3 minutes. Add the salt and sugar, steer. Add the eggs..
- Serve with warm white rice while it is still hot..