Since one step is dunking Oreos in milk, it's a great recipe to have the kids help with—just be sure you have enough for the cake and some snacking on the side. Few desserts are as easy as an icebox cake. If you can whip cream, you're basically halfway there! You can cook Simple Icebox Cake using 2 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Icebox Cake
- Prepare of My homemade egg custard recipe.
- Prepare of Graham crackers.
This Easy Pudding Graham Cracker Icebox Cake Recipe is great for the times you need a quick dessert. Icebox cakes are a no bake dessert that come in lot of different flavors. The main ingredients consist of whipped cream and wafers or graham crackers. You may need to cut a few to fit around the edges.
Simple Icebox Cake step by step
- Make egg custard.
- In a small baking dish layer the bottom with Graham crackers..
- Top first layer with a third of the mixture of warm custard..
- Layer more Graham crackers. Pour on another third of warm custard..
- Keep layering til everything is gone. Graham crackers should be completely submerged in custard..
- Chill for a minimum of 1 hour to let the custard firm and crackers soften from the liquids..
Pour chocolate pudding over the graham crackers. Raw and Vegan Meyer Lemon Blueberry Icebox Cake beardandbonnet.com. It's an easy, refreshing no-bake dessert that is perfect for summer! This post was created as in partnership with Imperial Sugar. Looking for a quick and easy Summer dessert recipe?