CARROT-BUTTERMILK SHAKE. Carrot Cake Pancakes, Carrot Cake Pops, Country Wheat Carrot Cake Muffins. And finish off with the rest of the dry flour mixture. Do not over mix as this will make your cake.
Yes, freezing it is a worthwhile option, but honestly, there are plenty of ways to. Made with grated carrots, Granny Smith apples, and sweetened coconut, these carrot cake layers are moist, sweet, and soft. Add the flour-coated carrots and pistachios and gently fold to combine. You can make CARROT-BUTTERMILK SHAKE using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of CARROT-BUTTERMILK SHAKE
- Prepare 1 small of Mclntosh apple ( 5 ounces ).
- You need 1 cup of sliced, cooked carrots.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dark brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of grated fresh ginger.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1 cup of apricot nectar.
- It’s 2 of ice cubes.
Pour into the cake pan, smooth the top, and tap on the counter to remove any air bubbles. They're big and fluffy and the taste just can't be beat! A delicious carrot smoothie packed with carrot juice, a frozen banana and protein powder. This combo tastes like liquid carrot cake!
CARROT-BUTTERMILK SHAKE instructions
- Peel and core the apple and cut it into large chunks..
- Place the apple and all the remaining ingredients in a blender and process until smooth..
- Pour the shake into 2 tall glasses and serve..
Sanders makes Carrot Cake, Caramel and Vanilla Pecan. Mix in the eggs, one at time, beating well after each addition. Stir in the lemon and the vanilla extracts. Add egg, oil, milk and vanilla extract, if desired, to the oatmeal mixture; beat well. Measure dry ingredients and stir into the wet ingredients until batter is fairly smooth.