Banana Bread – vegan and GF.
You can make Banana Bread – vegan and GF using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread – vegan and GF
- It’s of buckwheat flour.
- Prepare of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of ground ginger.
- It’s of ground cloves.
- You need of baking powder.
- You need of sea salt.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- It’s of coconut oil, melted.
- You need of maple syrup.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of ripe bananas – mash 3 and slice 1.
- You need of dates, chopped.
- Prepare of walnuts, roughly chopped – optional.
Banana Bread – vegan and GF step by step
- Preheat the oven to 190C..
- Combine the flour, baking powder, spices and salt..
- Add the lemon juice, water, coconut oil and maple syrup. Mix well..
- Add the mashed bananas. Mix well..
- Stir in the dates and the walnuts if using..
- Put into a loaf tin – lined if it’s not a silicone one. Put the banana slices on top as decoration..
- Bake for about 50 mins – until golden. It’s ready if you put a skewer in and it comes out clean. Enjoy 😋.
recipe by Alessandra @cookpad