Brownie Peanut Butter Cake Pancakes 🥞. Brownie, peanut butter cookie dough, chocolate ganache & peanut butter frosting! This post may contain affiliate links. This Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Brownie Layer Cake is one decadent, rich dessert!
It's not unusual for him to wake me with those hot-from-the griddle cakes! Wondering how to make peanut butter pancakes? Creamy peanut butter, crunchy peanut butter, natural peanut butter, or just regular old peanut butter like you ate on your sandwiches as a kid. You can make Brownie Peanut Butter Cake Pancakes 🥞 using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brownie Peanut Butter Cake Pancakes 🥞
- Prepare 1 box of milk chocolate brownie mix.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/3 cup of orange juice.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of peanut butter chips.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s of Whipped cream.
- You need of Pancake syrup (your favorite!).
Peanut Butter Brownie Sundaes- holy yum! More great brownie recipes on my "Brownies Next Post » Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting. This Peanut Butter Cake recipe is simply THE BEST EVER! Brownie Butter Cake – thick brownie and rich butter cake combined into one decadent and to-die-for cake!
Brownie Peanut Butter Cake Pancakes 🥞 step by step
- In a large bowl mix together brownie mix, water, oil, orange juice, vanilla extract, cinnamon powder, peanut butter chips and eggs…..Let batter rest for a few minutes…….
- Spray a skillet with butter cooking spray…….heat on low to medium heat…….
- Scoop several large spoonfuls of brownie mixture into skillet……..
- Cook brownie mixture until edges are almost set, then flip over to the other side and continue to cook for several more minutes…….
- Remove from skillet and place on a plate…….
- Garnish your brownie pancake with pancake syrup,whipped topping and a sprinkle of extra cinnamon powder…….Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Bake the brownie first and then the butter In this post, she is sharing an utterly gorgeous, rich, buttery, and decadent Brownie Butter Cake recipe, adapted from Kevin Chai's "I love Butter Cake. I did not have enough oreos to make the last six using two. You just prepare your brownie mix, spread oreos with peanut butter, stack, cover with brownie mix and bake. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Peanut butter cake topped with rich peanut butter icing will become a crowd-pleaser among your friends and family who love peanut butter. this is a awesome peanut butter cake. i always get ask for the recipe.