sunshines buttermilk cocoa cake. Whisk in confectioners' sugar and vanilla until smooth. They taste so good with chocolate. Another delicious,tender, moist cake.somewhat on the lines of a sheet cake yet thicker.hope you try it.mine didn't stand a chance.lol!
Put powdered sugar into a food processor. With motor running, pour cocoa mixture through feed tube. Put a platter over the cake pan, flip over so that the cake comes out onto the platter. You can cook sunshines buttermilk cocoa cake using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of sunshines buttermilk cocoa cake
- You need of cake.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 2 of egg whites.
- You need 1 large of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1/3 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sifted cake flour.
- It’s 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of bakimg powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of cooking spray.
- You need of cocoa glaze.
- It’s 1 cup of powder sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of butter melted.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of white corn syrup.
I found this recipe in an old community cook book my Aunt gave me and it is very good. Add powdered sugar, vanilla and chopped nuts. It's also a snap to make. Dutch processed cocoa powder tends to have a subtler chocolate flavor and it's usually darker in color.
sunshines buttermilk cocoa cake instructions
- combine frist 3 ingredients in a large mixing bowl, beat on medium speed with a mixer until well blended, add egg whites and the egg, add all wet ingredients, mix well, now add all dry ingredients and mix until well blended.about 1 1/2 minutes..
- preheat ur oven to 350°F and bake on 350°F.in a 9"cake pan, spray with cooking spray well. pour in cake batter into cake pan, put in the oven for 35 minutes or till toothpick comes out clean..
- place cake pan on wire rack for 10 minutes then trun out cake unto wire rack to cool well..
- now cocoa glaze : in a medium bowl add all ingredients stir well with the whisk, untill smooth..
- when cake is cool place cake on a cake plate, then pour glaze onto the top of cake evenly. slice and serve, enjoy.
The subtle flavor is really perfect for this cake because when it's. Atop the cake is a pile of small "diplomas," airy tuile cookies that are curled around the handle of a wooden spoon and tied with strips of sour candy. It's perfect for a family dinner, picnic or potluck. Pour into the prepared cake pan and bake until firm to the touch and a toothpick inserted in. But, the fun doesn't end there.