Noom friendly microwave cake. It is very kid friendly and I was easily able to involve my daughter in cooking it up. I made several modifications to it so I felt it was worth writing up my. I made several modifications to it so I felt it was worth writing up.
Finish your week right with this free sample recipe from the Noom Pro library. Combine quick oats, milk, flaxseed, and honey in a microwave-safe bowl. Fit Dessert Into Your Diet.. red foods are simply red because of their caloric density, not because they're unhealthy. You can cook Noom friendly microwave cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Noom friendly microwave cake
- It’s 1/2 of banana.
- You need 1/4 cup of organic apple sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of molasses.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of whole wheat flour.
Noom classifies foods by the amount of calories they have in a given quantity: fruits, vegetables, and whole grains, which are all water-rich and therefore less caloric, are all Noom 'all-you-can-eat' green foods. Microwave: Combine above ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl with a little extra room in case the oats bubble. Microwave Chocolate Banana Mug Cake – Weight Watchers Friendly. Whether you're craving the classics, seasonal flavors, holiday-themed treats, bottomless chocolate, or fresh fruit galore, The Absolute Best Mug Cakes Cookbook ensures that everyone in your household will get exactly.
Noom friendly microwave cake instructions
- In a tall microwave safe bowl or large mug, mash the banana..
- Stir in apple sauce, vanilla, molasses, and eggs..
- Mix in cocoa powder, ginger, cinnamon, and baking powder..
- Stir in flour..
- Microwave for 2.5 minutes..
- Gentle shake the bowl/mug to loosen the cake. Place a dish on top of it and flip. Garnish with fruit and berries..
All are Slimming & Weight Watchers friendly and low calorie. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, fakeaways, desserts and many more! We've actually made banana cakes in the microwave before Super simple recipe flour sugar unsweetened cocoa powder baking powder. Thanks all that together a little bit of milk, some chocolate chips, some more milk. Mix flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a large microwave-safe mug; stir in milk, canola oil, water, and vanilla extract.