JR's buttermilk pancakes. They're super easy to make and. This easy to follow pancake recipe yields super delicious and totally amazing pancakes every time! So much better than a box mix!
Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and stir to combine. Add the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking. Just follow the directions and voila you made your very own. You can have JR's buttermilk pancakes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of JR's buttermilk pancakes
- It’s 3 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 quart of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of melted butter.
Every morning when I wake him up, I. There's no yeast which means: no. You begin these pancakes as you would any regular pancake. Ditch the store-bought mix and make your own pancakes from scratch!
JR's buttermilk pancakes instructions
- mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl..
- mix in eggs and buttermilk. mix well.
- last add vanilla and butter, mix together.
- you can add blueberries, huckleberry or bacon to it as well to kick it up a bit. I add mine when I pour the batter on the griddle or pan so every cake has the same amount of goodness..
They are simple to make and they're a delicious, basic recipe. Pancakes are the ultimate breakfast food — but what does it take to make the very best ones?