3-layered custard chocolate cake – Eggless and without oven.
You can have 3-layered custard chocolate cake – Eggless and without oven using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of 3-layered custard chocolate cake – Eggless and without oven
- It’s of digestive biscuits / Parle-G biscuits/ Marie biscuit.
- Prepare of melted butter.
- You need of milk.
- Prepare of sugar.
- It’s of custard powder.
- It’s of heavy cream.
- It’s of cornflour.
- It’s of cocoa powder.
- Prepare of Optional ingredients:.
- You need of Dessicated coconut for decorating.
- You need of Melted chocolate for decorating(zigzag).
3-layered custard chocolate cake – Eggless and without oven step by step
- Put the digestive biscuits in a grinder. Grind them and make crumbs..
- Mix the crumbs with melted butter well..
- Put them in a rectangle mould and spread it evenly..
- Boil 2 cups milk in another vessel and add 1/4 cup sugar.
- Add custard powder. Cook them until it thickens. Pour it over the biscuits layer..
- Boil 1 cup milk in another vessel..
- Add heavy cream, cornflour and cocoa powder. Then add sugar. Mix them and cook until it thickens..
- Pour it over the custard layer..
- Keep it in fridge for 2 hours..
- Remove it from the mould after 2 hours. Spread some dessicated coconut and spread melted chocolate as a zigzag..
- Cut into pieces and serve. Enjoy!.
recipe by Niranjana @cookpad