Ham and Swiss sliders.
You can cook Ham and Swiss sliders using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham and Swiss sliders
- You need of For the sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of honey mustard.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of worstichire sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s to taste of Pepper.
- It’s of For the sliders:.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of mayo.
- It’s 8-12 of Hawaiian rolls.
- It’s 8 slices of Swiss cheese.
- It’s 24 slices of deli ham.
- It’s of To garnish.
- Prepare of Parsley flakes.
Ham and Swiss sliders step by step
- Heat oven to 350. Slice bread horizontally and spread mayo on top half. Places ham and Swiss on bottom half and top with top section of rolls..
- Mix the sauce ingredients and spread over top. Bake covered 10-12 minutes and then uncover and bake additional 3-5 minutes until lightly toasted..
- Garnish with parsley and cut into individual sliders..
recipe by Chef Nena @cookpad