Vegan berry cheesecake pie.
You can have Vegan berry cheesecake pie using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan berry cheesecake pie
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoon of oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of cold water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lemon extract.
- Prepare 1 box of cheesecake mix.
- You need of Berries as much as you desire and any kind of Berries.
Vegan berry cheesecake pie step by step
- Pour most of the flour in a bowl with everything else but the Berries and the cheesecake mix.
- When it is all mixed it should be dough if not add more flour or cold water just depends.
- Then roll the dough on a clean flat surface try to make it think enough and long enough according to the pan and for it not to break apart.
- Once it is placed in the pan you add the cheesecake mix and after that add the Berries and if you want you can cover the top or not, its optional.
- Last but no least you wait till the crust is a light Brown color and you can enjoy each nice and delicious flavor👍.
recipe by Yesi_is_vegan @cookpad