Layered Milk Crepe Cake.
You can have Layered Milk Crepe Cake using 16 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Layered Milk Crepe Cake
- It’s of [Crepe mixure].
- You need of Bread (strong) flour.
- It’s of Sugar.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- Prepare of Milk.
- Prepare of Brandy.
- Prepare of Vanilla oil.
- It’s of [Cream for filling].
- It’s of Heavy cream.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It’s of Brandy.
- It’s of Rum.
- You need of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare of [Others].
- You need of Strawberries.
Layered Milk Crepe Cake step by step
- Put strong flour, sugar, and salt for the crepe mixture into a bowl and whisk. You don't have to sift the flour..
- Add eggs and 1/3 milk..
- Mix together well..
- Now pour in the rest of the milk and add brandy and vanilla oil according to your taste..
- Strain the mixture and rest in the fridge for about half a day. If you want to cook without resting time, the crepes might shrink when cooked. Remember to mix lightly every time before you scoop out the mixture..
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and remove any excess with kitchen paper. Fill a ladle to about 80% with the mixture and pour evenly into the frying pan..
- When the edge starts to turn a light golden brown, push the edge with chopsticks and then lift with your hands to turn it over. Please be careful not to burn yourself!.
- Cook the other side for few seconds only..
- Make around 20 crepes and pile them up on the plate..
- Once the crepes cool down, whip the cream for the filling and thinly spread onto the crepe. The alcohol is optional..
- Then put second crepe on top. Spread cream on this crepe thinly again. Repeat until the last crepe is placed on top with no cream..
- Cover with plastic wrap and shape gently with your hands..
- When you are ready to slice the cake, remove from the wrap and dip a knife into boiling water before cutting..
- If there is any cream left, use it to decorate the cake..
- Then add strawberries. It is also delicious if you drizzle over chocolate sauce when you eat..
- Serve on a plate..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad