No bake chocolate biscuit cake.
You can cook No bake chocolate biscuit cake using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No bake chocolate biscuit cake
- You need of For the base layer-.
- You need of digestive biscuits.
- It’s of nuts (walnuts, almonds, cashews), slightly chopped.
- You need of For Chocolate Syrup -.
- Prepare of sugar.
- It’s of cocoa powder.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of + 1/3 cup butter.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of For chocolate ganache.
- It’s of whipping cream.
- You need of chocolate (dark/milk), chopped.
No bake chocolate biscuit cake step by step
- Procedure : •Break the biscuits into small pieces into a large bowl. Then Add toasted nuts over the biscuits..
- Prepare the chocolate syrup~ • In a sauce pan add sugar and cocoa powder. Stir to combine and gradually add water, while stirring to combine well. Add the butter and place over medium heat. Bring to boil for about 10-12 minutes stirring constantly. Remove from heat and add vanilla extract. Set aside to cool slightly for about 15-20minutes. • Pour the syrup over the biscuits and nuts and combine well using a spatula or spoon. • Transfer the mixture into a non-stick cake ware (round or squar.
- Prepare Chocolate Ganache~ •Place cream into a small saucepan and heat until just begins to boil. • After that Pour hot cream over the chopped chocolate and let sit for 1 minute. Stir until smooth. • Pour ganache over the chocolate biscuit cake and refrigerate to set for about 5-6 hours or overnight before serving..
recipe by FARAH ALVI RASHID @cookpad