Mini Apple Pies. I love these mini pies because I can serve several different types together and everyone can select their favorite. This mini apple pie uses Granny Smith apples. I bought the mini pie dishes online, and they are really fun!
Remove the extra pie dough from the refrigerator, cut out your designs for the tops of the pies, and place them on top. Mini Apple Pies (So Easy, Not Much Hassle!) Recipe by Sarah in New York. These little tasty treats are always a hit. You can make Mini Apple Pies using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini Apple Pies
- You need 2 of green apples.
- You need 1 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 of boxed pie crust.
They taste just like an apple pie, except they are mini sized and easy to eat. They are great to take to a party because there is not cutting and serving needed. Remove crust from pouch; unroll on work surface. Using large round cookie cutter, cut out rounds.
Mini Apple Pies instructions
- Make pie crust as stated on box. You can also use pillsbury premade pie crust. Roll out with rolling pin and cut out 20 circles. Big enough for muffin pan.
- Peel, core, and cut apples into small pieces..
- Mix apples with flour, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon..
- Grease muffin pan. Lay one circle of pie crust in 10 slots. Put even amount of apples in each section. Lay another circle on top of each. Press together. Slit top crust and bake in preheated 425° oven for 15-18 mins..
For the Mini Apple Pies, unroll crusts on lightly floured surface. Press dough rounds into muffin pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Combine the apple, raisins, sugar and cinnamon; place a tablespoonful on each biscuit. Peel core and chop apples into small pieces and toss with some lemon juice. Our Mini Apple Pies are exactly what they sound like—a layer of buttery pie crust surrounding a spiced apple filling and topped with either a sheet of pie crust or delicately woven lattice.