You can cook Vegan Tiramisu using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Vegan Tiramisu
- It’s 500 g of sweetened vanilla soy yogurt.
- You need 200 g of unsweetened and unflavored soy yogurt.
- It’s 385 g of silken tofu, drained.
- Prepare 10 tbsp of icing sugar (or to taste).
- It’s 400 g of dry vegan cookies.
- It’s 1 cup of strong coffee, cold.
- Prepare of Optional: shot of rum.
- Prepare of To decorate: cocoa powder or grated dairy free chocolate.
Vegan Tiramisu instructions
- Line a fine mesh sieve with a clean cotton kitchen towel. Pour in the two types of yogurt. Let drain overnight..
- The next day, whisk drained yogurt, powdered sugar and tofu. Mixture should be very smooth and thick..
- Combine cold coffee and rum (if using) in a shallow bowl for dipping..
- Assemble: dip each cookie very briefly in the coffee mixture. Arrange dipped cookies neatly in a single row in your serving dish. Next, add a layer of cream, then repeat. I managed to do 4 layers of each, but it depends on your dish..
- Refrigerate for a few hours until firm. Decorate with sifted cocoa or grated chocolate. Enjoy :).
recipe by red.queen @cookpad