Easy Pudding cake. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. This cake is made with chocolate cake mix and pudding. It is so easy and so moist.
First, in a large mixing bowl, combine chocolate pudding mix with milk. Add in chocolate cake mix and beat until well blended. Remove from oven and cool completely. You can make Easy Pudding cake using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Pudding cake
- It’s 3-4 slices of white bread.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 200 ml of milk.
- You need 1.5 table spoon of granulated sugar.
- You need 30 g of raisins.
- It’s of Some Butter for coating.
Like for our fall cake I used spice cake mix with vanilla pudding and it came out great, for our banana pudding cake I used yellow/white cake mix and banana pudding. Our egg nog cake is our latest creation and a perfect Christmas dessert to try. This easy pumpkin pudding cake recipe is a hit during the Fall for sure, but any time of year it. I have made it the way recipe states with the chocolate chips, but also in a vanilla form for my chocolate hating son, with sprinkles and white chocolate chips in the cake.
Easy Pudding cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Make the custard liquid. Mix the eggs and sugar well. And add the milk in a bowl..
- Cut the bread into pieces(one slice into 9 pieces).
- Coat the container with butter, pour half of the liquid..
- Place the bread pieces and let them soak the custard..
- Pour the rest of the liquid before sending it into the oven. Bake about 5 mins..
- Pull out and add some raisins and bake for another 10 mins..
The darker pudding cake photographed at the top of this post yields a richer and almost bitter-sweet chocolate flavour. The normal, unsweetened cocoa powder pictured here and below yields a milder, almost milk-chocolate taste. This is the one my family prefers. Run knife around sides of pan to loosen cake. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.