✨Dulce De Leche Cheesecake✨.
Ingredients of ✨Dulce De Leche Cheesecake✨
- Prepare of ✨Crust✨.
- It’s 150 g of Chocolate Graham Cracker Crumbs.
- Prepare 65 g of Butter (melted).
- You need 75 g of Maltesers/Woopers.
- Prepare of ✨Filling✨.
- You need 400 g of Dulce De Leche.
- It’s 3 of Eggs (room temperature).
- You need 500 g of Cream Cheese Philadelphia.
- You need 200 g of Sour Cream or Creme Fraiche.
- You need 100 g of Greek Yoghurt.
- It’s 4 Tbsp of All-purpose Flour.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need of I don’t use sugar (if you like it sweet, add the amount of sugar that suites your tastes).
- Prepare of ✨Topping✨.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Dulce De Leche.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare of Almond-Pecan.
✨Dulce De Leche Cheesecake✨ instructions
- Preheat oven to 300°F. To prepare the crust, in the work bowl of a food processor place gharam crackers and maltesers/whoopers. Process it until finely grounded and add melted butter and continue to process it until combined fully..
- Cover the springform pan with parchment paper. Press the crust crumb into the bottom of the cake pan. Bake for 6 minutes then remove from the oven..
- To prepare the filling, in a stand mixer combine cream cheese and dulce de leche. Beat at medium speed until combined then add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Then add the sour cream and mix until it is well combined. Sift in the flour and mix it well. Pour into the prepared crust..
- Boil water and put it in an oven proof casserol dish. Then place the cheesecake on the dish with the water. Bake for 1 hour or until the cheesecake appears to be just set in the center. Turn oven off and leave the cheesecake in the oven with door open just slightly for 1 hour. Remove it from the oven and let it cool completely before cooling it further in the fridge. Refrigerate for at least 8 hours before serving..
- For the cheesecake toppings combine dulce de leche and heavy cream. Mix until well combined then pour over the cheesecake. Sprinkle almond or pecans in the middle or around the edge. Enjoy!?.
Share this post: