You can cook Basket Chat using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Basket Chat
- It’s of ready basket pouch.
- Prepare of medium size chopped onion.
- It’s of medium size chopped tomato.
- You need of boil and cut potatoes.
- It’s of green coriander chopped.
- It’s of Mint coriander chutney.
- You need of Tamarind and dates chutney.
- It’s of yogurt.
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of roasted cumin powder.
- You need of black pepper powder.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of red chilli powder.
- You need of chat masala powder.
- You need of sev.
- Prepare of Pomegranate arils as required – optional.
Basket Chat step by step
- Before you begin to assemble, keep all ingredients ready. Take one basket keep it directly on the serving plate..
- Fill the katori with the boiled potato, onion and tomato..
- Now top with tamarind chutney, green chutney and sweet curd..
- Sprinkle with cumin powder, chat masala, black pepper, salt and red chilli powder..
- Add sev and pomegranate arils as required..
- Lastely garnish with chopped fresh coriander..
- Ready for serve.
- Recipe video link: https://youtu.be/B25AYluGwKY.
recipe by Dipali Amin @cookpad