Passion fruit cheesecake. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Add the cream cheese and continue to process. The cheesecake crust on this is really the kicker as far as flavor and texture goes.
Find the simple yet festive recipe right here! The fruits are only in season during certain months, and their pulp will only stay fresh for a little while once the. This recipe is perfect for a Saturday afternoon. You can make Passion fruit cheesecake using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Passion fruit cheesecake
- Prepare 15 pieces of Shredded wheat meal.
- You need 50 gr of butter.
- It’s 150 gr of cream cheese.
- It’s 2 of yolks.
- Prepare 250 ml of whipping cream.
- You need 10 gr of gelatin.
- You need 100 gr of passion juice.
- It’s 100 gr of caster sugar.
- It’s of Toping:.
- Prepare 30 gr of water.
- You need 50 gr of passion juice with seed.
- You need 5 gr of gelatin.
- Prepare 50 gr of caster sugar.
Plus I have a ton of homemade cream cheese lying in the fridge, waiting to be used. Transfer cheesecake to a serving plate.
Passion fruit cheesecake step by step
- Crush or blend the wheatmeal into crumb. Add butter and mix well into a pan. Press it flat and pop it in a freezer about 30-45 mins until the base is hard.
- Beat the whipping cream until it becomes thick.
- Boil the water. Use a bowl to steam the yolk(make sure the bowl not touch the water) and whisk until the color changes lightly. And steam the cream cheese and beat until it’s smooth. Mix the egg into the cream cheese and beat at a medium until them mix well. Wrap it and leave it cool.
- Dissolve gelatin in a hot water. Add sugar into passion juice and boil. Add gelatin into the mixed passion juice. Pop in a cool water to make sure the mixed is cool.
- Mix cream cheese, eggs into the whipping cream. Add 1/3 the mixed into the mixed of passion fruit. And then add the rest and mix it well.
- Pour the mixed into a pan. Use a spatula to break the Bubble. Leave it in a fridge about 1-2 hours.
- Dissolve the gelatin in a warm water. Boil sugar with passion fruit and water. Mix them well and leave it cool. Pour the mixture over the top. Leave it in a fridge until the jelly sets.