Ham and Cheesy Pinwheels. Top with sliced ham and cheese. Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle. Brush over pinwheels, then sprinkle poppy seeds on top.
These Ham and Cheese Pinwheels, or ham roll-ups, are a kid-friendly appetizer perfect for game days, picnics and more. They can even double as a leisurely lunch for the kiddos too! I serve ham and cheese roll ups at every party and there are never any leftovers! You can cook Ham and Cheesy Pinwheels using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Ham and Cheesy Pinwheels
- Prepare 3 tbs of spicy dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 pkg of Pillsbury crescent rolls.
- It’s 12 slices of deli ham (I used mortadella).
- It’s 4 slices of deli havarti cheese.
- Prepare 4 tbs of shredded cheddar.
Ham and cheese pinwheels are insanely easy appetizers that only take eight ingredients (one is which is store-bought pizza dough!). It's easy to throw them together in no time, they're a big crowd-pleaser, and you can even make them in advance. The pinwheels can be stored in the refrigerator for a few. If you love ham and cheese rolled up in crescent dough, you'll love these Ham and My friends and I have put together some kid friendly foods for a special meal for the whole family.
Ham and Cheesy Pinwheels step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Roll out dough into 4 rectangles. Seal the perforated seams by pinching the dough..
- Spread each rectangle with dijon.
- Lay sliced cheese down, 3 pieces of ham per rectangle and 1 tbs cheese.
- Roll the dough onto logs and place in fridge for 5-8min..
- Slice the logs into pinwheels (sprinkle with sesame seeds or poppy seeds-optional) and bake for 12min or so (keep an eye on them).
recipe by Kellie Ro @cookpad
I made these Ham and Cheese Pinwheels because. These pinwheels are the perfect solution. These pinwheels are the perfect solution. These puff pastry pinwheels with ham and cheese take no time to prepare and are a delicious warm finger food for any party or gathering. These puff pastry pinwheels make very delicious finger food for a party.