3- Layer Strawberry Naked Drip Cake from scratch. "It is hard to find scratch strawberry cakes, so this one is worth it weight in gold to me as a caterer. I made this cake for a child's birthday party. I am a caterer as well and have not found a good strawberry cake recipe until now!
The meringue buttercream is made with fresh strawberry puree and the cake is topped with a white chocolate ganache drip. It looks fancy but actually, the drip on the cake is easy to. Lol thought that was a rare burger cake coated with uhhh I don't even know. You can make 3- Layer Strawberry Naked Drip Cake from scratch using 20 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 3- Layer Strawberry Naked Drip Cake from scratch
- Prepare of Cake—————–.
- It’s 1 cup of softened butter salted.
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3 cup of fine all purpose flour +2 tablespoons.
- It’s 1/3 cup of cornstarch.
- Prepare 4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 6 of extra large eggs.
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of lukewarm milk.
- Prepare 1 stick of vanilla bean.
- It’s of Icing——————–.
- Prepare 4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 4 tablespoon of butter soften.
- You need of Filling and Topping————.
- You need 1-1/2 quarts of strawberries see my recipe putting up Strawberries.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
- It’s 1/4 cup of strawberry juice.
This particular beautiful pink bombshell really should be made no earlier than June. Wait for the real, homegrown strawberries to make But when strawberries are fresh and in season, bursting with intense flavor and natural sugars, this cake becomes far more than acceptable. Your friends' jaws will drop when they see this one! Some people say their favorite flavor is chocolate while others say vanilla… and let's not forget about the strawberry fans.
3- Layer Strawberry Naked Drip Cake from scratch step by step
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease three 9 inch cake pan. Or 3 heated greased cast iron skillets..
- Mix the flour, baking powder, cornstarch, and salt..
- Cream the butter, vanilla bean, vanilla extract, and sugar..
- Beat the eggs and milk and set aside..
- Mix all the ingredients incorporate very well..
- In the 3 pans add a laddle full of the batter, one at a time to make equal amounts till all the batter is used equally..
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes till done.
- Let cool completely..
- Take 1-1/2 quarts fresh strawberries and add to a pot bring to a simmer mix 1 tablespoon cornstarch and 1/4 cup water..
- Add cornstarch solution to the simmering strawberries. Stir till thickened..
- Let cool a bit. After it's cool to touch without being too hot, spread the strawberry mix over the bottom and the middle layers of cake. Just enough to cover the upper part of each layer..
- Stack the middle on the bottom. Add the top layer..
- Mix the 1/4 cup milk, 2 tablespoons butter, powdered sugar, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, mix till fluffy..
- Make a ring around the top edge of the top layer of cake with the icing and let it drip..
- Add the rest of the strawberries to the top layer within the ring around the top edge. Allow to drip over the edges..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Try this simply divine, moist strawberry cake recipe from scratch. Some like to refer this to the Southern strawberry cake recipe or jello cake. I prefer to sift my dry ingredients onto parchment paper because it's easier to divide the mixture into three portions using a bench scraper. This two layer strawberry cake is made all from scratch – no cake mix, no strawberry Jello. And of course you can't forget the homemade cream cheese When you think of strawberry cake, you probably think of those very vibrant pink layer cakes paired with either vanilla or cream cheese frosting.