Cocoa Sponge Mug Cake. Mix flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a large microwave-safe mug; stir in milk, canola oil, water, and vanilla extract. Like, I threw it in the trash can and it was just one lumpy sponge thing.. Try it if you want a cake that tastes like egg.
Hope you enjoyed watching this video on how to make a vanilla mug cake! Add the milk, vegetable oil and vanilla if using and. I've become known as the Queen of Mug Meals and this is the video and recipes that started it all. You can make Cocoa Sponge Mug Cake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Cocoa Sponge Mug Cake
- It’s SPOON of = soup poon.
- Prepare 4 of FULL spoons of flour.
- It’s 4 spoons of sugar.
- You need 3 spoons of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3 spoons of milk.
- You need 2-3 of full spoons of cocoa at choice.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare of optionals.
- Prepare 1 of FULL spoon of Nutella (mine).
- It’s of Vanilla,orange,chips…any topping you fancy.
These little cakes are impressive treats for after school snacks, birthday surprises or any time of year! This keto cocoa mug cake is like a massive chocolate cup just waiting for you to take a bite. This rich keto-friendly, gluten-free, and dairy-free treat will be sure to become a staple in your home. It's quick, it's delicious, and the kids can get involved (and even make one of their own if they want a snack and you have a Zoom meeting)!
Cocoa Sponge Mug Cake step by step
- Mix dry ingredients in a mug.
- Add egg, oil and milk.
- Add nutella and mix.
- You might want to warm up the nutella to make it easier to incorporate to the mixture. I didn't and still turned out yummy hehe.
- 4 minutes in the microwave.
Add the milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla and stir until smooth. Use a damp paper towel to wipe excess off the sides of the mug. Mug cakes are a class of cake that is cooked in a ceramic or glass mug in a microwave oven. Due to the efficient nature of these ovens, this Chocolate Mug Cake can be prepared in about one minute! The result is a warm chocolate cake that's light and fluffy in the center with a rich, fudgy sauce enrobing the cake.