[Vegan] Chocolate chip pumpkin bread. Are you also excited for fall/winter baking?! Well, I am, especially when pumpkins are involved! After I posted a recipe for my Vegan Chocolate Chip Banana Bread, which btw. was a huge success, it was time to slightly modify the recipe and create a.
But, this pumpkin bread with chocolate chips gets me every time. It's not super sweet, and the spices; oh. SUPPORT MY SHOW by becoming a patron on Patreon! www. You can cook [Vegan] Chocolate chip pumpkin bread using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of [Vegan] Chocolate chip pumpkin bread
- You need of Wet ingredients.
- You need 1 cup of 100% pure pumpkin pureé.
- It’s 1/4 cup of + 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of + 2 tablespoons coconut sugar.
- Prepare 1 of flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flax + 3 tablespoons water, whisk together, set for 10 mins).
- Prepare of Dry ingredients:.
- Prepare 2 cups of gluten-free oat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of almond meal.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground cloves.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of Add-ins:.
- You need 3/4 cup of vegan chocolate chips.
This spicy pumpkin bread dotted with mini chocolate chips makes a fun seasonal treat. Reviews for: Photos of Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread. Veganizing pumpkin bread wasn't a big challenge. But making it vegan and oil free and really moist almost stumped me.
[Vegan] Chocolate chip pumpkin bread instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Line a standard loaf pan with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside..
- Add the wet ingredients to a large bowl: pumpkin, coconut oil, maple syrup, sugar, flax egg, and vanilla. Whisk until well incorporated..
- Add the dry ingredients: oat flour, almond meal, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and salt. Whisk together until just incorporated, making sure no flour patches remain. Fold in chocolate chips..
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and spread into an even layer. Using a butter knife, cut a slit down the top of the loaf, making it slightly off center. This will create a beautiful split on top of the loaf. Optionally, sprinkle and lightly press 1 1/2 tablespoons chocolate chips into the loaf..
- Bake for 40-60 minutes. Mine took 50 minutes. Test for doneness by sticking a toothpick into the center of the loaf. The toothpick will come out clean when the loaf is done..
- Allow to cool on a cooling rack for 2-3 hours, or until completely cool..
recipe by Fiona Ó Ruairc @cookpad
First, to replace the eggs in traditional pumpkin chocolate chip bread, we use flax eggs. That's pretty standard in vegan baking, and it worked well in this recipe too. This chocolate chip pumpkin bread is a favorite. This is a super moist loaf with a bright orange, not-too-dense crumb. A sprinkle of mini chocolate chips in the batter creates a contrast between the sweet, tender crumb of the bread and almost bitter.