Tomato- dates chutney.
You can cook Tomato- dates chutney using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tomato- dates chutney
- You need of tomato cut in pieces.
- Prepare of :mustard oil.
- It’s of :red chilli.
- You need of mustard seeds.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of termaric powder.
- Prepare of Few: cashewnuts.
- It’s of small :aam papad.
- You need of : dates without seeds.
- It’s of Few:raisins.
- It’s of :powdered sugar.
- Prepare of :Bay leaves.
Tomato- dates chutney instructions
- First put all ingredients near the oven switch on the oven..
- Put a nonstick pan on the oven. add mustard oil. Heat the pan when oil is heated add two bay leaves, two red chillies, then mustard seeds..
- Now put tomatoes, mix well and stir, add termaric powder, add salt keep stirring and smashed the tomatoes with the help of spatula, in a medium heat until tomatoes are fully smashed..
- Now add the powdered sugar in the same pan. Keep stirring in a medium heat..
- Next add the dates, mix, next raisins, then cashew nuts. mix well. last of all add am papor keep stir for avoiding burning..
- When chutney is thickened, add in the bowl.
- Yummy restaurant style tomato dates chutney is ready for serve_.
recipe by Polly Basu @cookpad