Healthy With Tofu! Easy Kabocha Squash Pudding Cake.
You can make Healthy With Tofu! Easy Kabocha Squash Pudding Cake using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy With Tofu! Easy Kabocha Squash Pudding Cake
- Prepare 1/4 of Kabocha squash.
- It’s 150 grams of Silken tofu.
- You need 10 grams of Butter (optional).
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 100 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 50 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 50 grams of Cake flour.
Healthy With Tofu! Easy Kabocha Squash Pudding Cake instructions
- Chop up the kabocha squash and microwave to soften. If your oven has a "cook vegetables" setting, please use that..
- When the kabocha is cooked, preheat oven to 180℃..
- Combine the hot kabocha from Step 1 and the butter in a bowl. Mash and blend with a hand mixer. You can also use a blender or a food processor..
- (If you don't have any electric appliance as above, please mash and mix the kabocha manually with a whisk.).
- Measure and add all the other ingredients into the bowl. There's no need to sift the flour..
- Line the cake pan with a sheet of parchment paper, and pour in the batter. Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven..
- After 30-35 minutes, check on the cake. Cover it with aluminum foil before it burns..
- When done, test the cake with a skewer and make sure it comes out clean. Done. Wait until it cools down, and remove from the pan..
- For best results, chill in the fridge before serving..
- (You can actually make this in a rice cooker. Pour the batter into the rice cooker, and switch it on. When done, test it with a skewer. If it's not done, then cook it again.).
- (Please remove the skin of the kabocha squash if its flavors bothers you. Without the skin, the cake becomes beautifully orange.).
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad