Coconut custard pie. Reviews for: Photos of Coconut Custard Pie I. This soft custard pie has a mild coconut flavor. Who wouldn't love a hearty slice topped with a dollop of whipped cream? —Betty Swain, Bear, Delaware.
Tender, flaky crust topped with warm a silky egg custard filling. This coconut custard pie is the perfect. Follow these steps to make the coconut custard pie and it'll make its own crust. You can cook Coconut custard pie using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut custard pie
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of can cream of coconut + enough regular milk to make 2 cups.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bisquick.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 2/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of flaked coconut.
- It’s 2 tbsp of melted butter or margarine.
Like magic, it layers into a crust, custard, coconut. While coconut cream pies have a place in this world, we're confident this Coconut Custard Pie should have a place on your kitchen table. What is the difference between coconut custard and coconut cream pie? Coconut Custard Pie. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Coconut custard pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 400. Mix everything in a bowl and pour it into a buttered pie dish. Bake 25-35 minutes til pie is set..
- Somehow it makes its own crust, custard and the coconut candies on top. Amazing!!.
Pour the coconut custard filling into the pie crust. Sprinkle the top of the pie filling with a little This delicious Coconut Custard Pie is easy to make and so very good. The ingredients in this pie balance. I had so many requests for coconut custard pie, how could I leave it off the list? So today we have coconut custard pie with my own twist!