Keto Peanut Butter Cookies. Kids will love these scrumptious low-carb keto cookies; all you need is peanut butter, vanilla extract, an egg, and some sugar substitute. How to make Keto peanut putter cookies. Combine all the ingredients and mix until incorporated.
This Keto Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe. These cookies are crisp and crunchy on the outside, chewy and slightly soft on the inside — just like you would expect a peanut butter cookie to be. These keto peanut butter cookies are great for kids & adults alike! You can have Keto Peanut Butter Cookies using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- It’s 1/2 cup of PB unsalted no added sugar,(70 g).
- You need 2 of eggs at room temp.
- It’s 1/4 of cup+1 tbsp erythritol sweetener.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of coconut flour.
- It’s 1 of :4 cup sugar free chocolate chips (40 gr).
Luckily, it is easy to create a low carb version of peanut butter cookies and still keep the recipe extremely simple. A no-bake cookie that tastes like the best homemade peanut-butter cup you've ever had! Forget the guilt and have all the fun—we've re-edited this recipe to call for keto-friendly ingredients! Secondly, these Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are incredibly soft and chewy.
Keto Peanut Butter Cookies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 355 a night line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. In a mixing bowl beat eggs with sugar-free sweetener and vanilla extract.Poor beaten eggs on to fresh peanut butter and whisk. About 35-50 seconds..
- Stir in the Sugar free chocolate chips. Add coconut flour.and stir to incorporated..
- I greased my parchment paper with coconut oil to prevent burning. Shape 8 cookie dough balls, rub your hands with MCT oil or some other oil before taking some dough from the bowl..
- Grease fork with oil and press down the cookie dough ball. Clean the dough and grease with oil for the next cookie. Bake 12-13 minutes. Until they are golden on the sides..
- I used powder to make my unsalted PB, I didn’t like the result, make sure you have the right PB. Good luck..
Keywords: keto cookies, low carb cookies, chocolate chip keto cookies, cookies keto, cookies for keto, peanut butter keto cookies, how to make keto cookies, best keto cookies, easy keto cookies. Peanut butter keto cookies will win you over, and satisfy your sweet tooth. The nutty cookies call for natural peanut butter instead of conventional peanut butter. There are few key differences between the two products. This natural separation is more likely to occur when peanut butter at room temperature.