Chocolate flower pot. Cups made out of chocolate stuffed with chocolate mousse and crushed chocolate cookie mixture. This potted plant is packing a sweet surprise! Creamy, chocolatey goodness hides underneath a layer of crushed Oreos and mint leaves.
We all know someone who loves chocolate! Whether they secretly eat it, nibble it, scoff it, or completely indulge in it! Learn how to make adorable no-bake chocolate-peanut flower pot confections. You can make Chocolate flower pot using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate flower pot
- You need of For chocolates cake.
- It’s 2 of Egg.
- It’s 4 tsp of Flour.
- It’s 3 tsp of Coco powder.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Casters sugar.
- It’s 1 drop of Chocolate extract.
- Prepare 6 tsp of Melt chocolate.
- It’s of For pot.
- It’s 250 gm of Cooking chocolate.
- Prepare of For flowers.
- You need of Fondant red white green.
These Flower Pot Cookies are perfect for spring! The bright colors pop and the easy recipe makes them a fun party idea. The whole thing's served in a chocolate flower pot, airbrushed using orange-tinted cocoa butter, and topped with crushed chocolate cookies and real flowers. Ideas for chocolate regalo ideas flower bouquets,Baking de Chocolates Chocolates aesthetic bars bouquet box brown hair brownies cake candy chip cookies cupcakes day decorations design desserts.
Chocolate flower pot step by step
- Egg white ko beat kry ka wo fluffy ho jy.
- Phir custer sugar dal kar beat kry phir egg yolk or melt chocolate mix kry.
- Last main dry ingredient ko hand sa flod kry or 180 par 15 min ka ly bake kry.
- Chocolate ko double boil kar ka melt kar ly Phir pot ka shape dy kar 20 min freezer kar dy.
- Cake ki crumbs bana kar pot main fill kary.
- Fondant sa flower leave bana ly.
- Sab ko decorated kry.
These fun flower pot cakes are light, with a chocolatey sponge, white chocolate chunks and iced I made these lovely flower pot cakes recently to celebrate a very big deal in our family – the arrival of. Chocolate dessert with a pot of mint on a light wooden background. Dessert MenuDessertsPastCHOCOLATE FLOWER POTmousse, coffee ganache, chocolate cake Chocolate flower pot. mousse, coffee ganache, chocolate cake, buttercream, lavender ice. These colourful chocolate gifts make an eye-catching treat for small children. They're so easy to make and needn't be perfectly shaped to look effective.