Light and Fluffy Cheese-Fried Tonguefish.
You can make Light and Fluffy Cheese-Fried Tonguefish using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Light and Fluffy Cheese-Fried Tonguefish
- Prepare of Tonguefish (boned).
- Prepare of Flour (cake flour).
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of ☆Grated cheese.
- You need of ☆Egg.
- Prepare of Olive oil (or vegetable oil).
- You need of For the mayonnaise sauce.
- Prepare of ◎Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of ◎Grainy mustard (may be omitted).
Light and Fluffy Cheese-Fried Tonguefish instructions
- Season both sides of the tonguefish with salt and pepper, then coat in flour..
- Mix together the ☆ ingredients in a bowl with a whisk..
- Heat the oil in a frying pan..
- Coat the tonguefish in the egg wash from Step 2 and fry in the pan..
- Once both sides are lightly browned, it's done..
- Mix together the ◎ ingredients to make the delicious mustard-mayonnaise sauce! (You can also simply use mayonnaise.).
- My recommended sauces: Mayonnaise and onion, Mayonnaise and chopped pickles, Mayonnaise and black pepper..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad