You can have Khajurpaak using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Khajurpaak
- You need of soft black dates(deseed).
- Prepare of cashewnut roughly chopped.
- Prepare of Almonds roughly chopped.
- It’s of walnut roughly chopped.
- You need of pistachios roughly chopped.
- It’s of dry fig cut into small pieces.
- It’s of ghee.
- Prepare of Poppy seeds.
- Heat kadhai add ghee and saute all dry fruits (except) figs till light brown, remove and keep aside,.
- Now add figs in same ghee and saute for 2 minutes remove and keep aside. Add dates in same ghee saute till it binds add sauted dry fruits and mix properly,turn off flame, with the help of plastic sheet rolled it.Sprinkle poppy seeds. Let it cool for 2 hours and cut into pieces..
recipe by Sonal Modi @cookpad