Pumpkin Jelly Rolls.
You can have Pumpkin Jelly Rolls using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Jelly Rolls
- It’s of Cake.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 large of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2/3 cup of pumpkin.
- You need 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare of Filling.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 6 tbsp of butter, softened.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of powdered sugar for sprinkling.
Pumpkin Jelly Rolls instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease 15×10 in jelly roll pan. Line with parchment paper. Grease and flour paper. Sprinkle thin kitchen towel with powdered sugar..
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves and salt in small bowl. Beat eggs and granulated sugar in large mixing bowl. Beat in pumpkin, stir in flour mixture. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Sprinkle with nuts..
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until top of cake springs back when touched. Immediately turn onto prepared cloth andd peel off paper. Roll up cake and towel together and set aside until completely cooled..
- For Filling: beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, butter, vanilla extract in small mixing bowl..
- Carefully unroll cake and spread cream cheese mixture over cake. Re-roll cake and wrap in plastic and chill at least one hour. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and cut into 1 inch slices..
recipe by Brenda @cookpad