Just a simple Chocolate cake. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. The secret to a moist chocolate cake lies in replacing butter with oil, and this easy recipe does just that. This is a straightforward, one-bowl batter thatâ€™s sure to become part of your recipe book forever.
When the chocolate is completely melted and smooth, remove the bowl from the heat and set the chocolate aside to cool until tepid. One Bowl Chocolate Cake III One Bowl Chocolate Cake III. With just slight variations, this recipe is much like "Black Magic Cake," which I found I prefer. You can cook Just a simple Chocolate cake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Just a simple Chocolate cake
- You need 90 g of Sugar.
- Prepare 110 g of Flour.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 40 g of Cacao powder(unsweetened).
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla essence.
It is not quite as dense or as fudgy as this one. This is a deep, dark chocolate cake, but it was almost TOO moist,TOO dense.. I also used coconut oil instead of if light olive oil. Lemon juice in place of vinegar.
Just a simple Chocolate cake step by step
- First you have to Mix all the dry ingredients (Baking powder,Baking soda,Cacao powder,Flour and Sugar)Mix gently until the dry ingredients mix well..
- Then you have to add all the wet ingredients (Eggs,Vanilla essence and Milk)Mix well until all the wet ingredients mix nicely..
- Put the Oven to 180F and put oil on where you are going to put the mixed ingredients..
- Put the Mixed ingredients in the oven and set it there for 25minutes..
- After that you enjoy!.
The texture is perfect, but the cake has a sorr of burnt sour. It is really simple and one-pot which is always a bonus but the cake itself is really delicious! It is so moist and dense, quick and easy! There are millions of cake recipes in the world so this is just me adding my voice to the masses with another simple easy version to give you an alternative on my website. This cake is so chocolatey and moist, and so easy to make.