Strawberry Cheesecake Lush.
You can have Strawberry Cheesecake Lush using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Cheesecake Lush
- Prepare of Cheesecake Filling:.
- It’s 2 (8 oz.) of Pkgs. Cream Cheese, softened.
- It’s 2 of tsps. Pure Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1 of Lemon, zested and juiced.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Lg. Tubs Cool Whip, thawed (reserve half).
- You need of Strawberry Filling:.
- It’s 1-2 Qt. of Containers Fresh Strawberries.
- Prepare 1 Container of Strawberry Glaze.
- Prepare of Extras:.
- Prepare 1 Box of Graham Crackers.
Strawberry Cheesecake Lush step by step
- Wash and Pat dry the strawberries. Set aside. In a mixing bowl add all the ingredients except the cool whip, mix well til light and combined. Then fold in half of the cool whip til mixed thoroughly. Set aside..
- Slice the strawberries throw away the green parts. Add the sliced strawberries to a mixing bowl and add the glaze, mix til combined, set aside..
- In a large serving bowl or baking dish…layer in this order…1.) Graham Crackers, 2.) Cheesecake Filling, 3.) Strawberry Filling, and 4.) Cool Whip…. Keep repeating layers til fillings are gone then garnish Top of dessert with Cool Whip, Crushed Graham Crackers, and a Large Whole Strawberry. Chill for a hour or two to soften crackers or u can serve immediately. Enjoy ☺️.