Walnut tutti frutti eggless cake.
You can make Walnut tutti frutti eggless cake using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Walnut tutti frutti eggless cake
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of maida/all-purpose flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of curd(shdn't be sour).
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable/odour less oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tutti frutti.
- You need 1 tbsp of crushed walnuts.
Walnut tutti frutti eggless cake step by step
- First of all grease the baking tin and keep ready, sieve all the dry ingredients together,(maida,baking powder, baking soda) keep aside,in a mixing bowl take all the wet ingredients including powdered sugar, whisk well.
- Keep ready tutti frutti and some crushed walnuts, now add dry ingredients to wet ingredients in a cut and fold method, add tutti frutti and crushed walnuts, give a gentle mix.
- Now shift the batter in to baking tin, bake the cake at 180 degree centigrade in a preheated oven for about 40 minutes, check with tooth pick whether cake is done or not, when tooth pick comes out clean, your cake is perfectly done.enjoy with hot tea.
recipe by Anitha (Annie) @cookpad