Double chocolate walnut cake.
You can have Double chocolate walnut cake using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Double chocolate walnut cake
- Prepare 1 cup of All-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cocoa powder (unsweetened).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Chocolate chip (bittersweet/semi sweet).
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar (brown/dark brown).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Walnuts (slightly chopped).
- It’s 3 of Egg (room temperature).
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Yogurt (plain, room temp).
- You need 1 cup of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 3 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- It’s of Topping.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Chocolate chip (sweet/semi sweet).
- You need 2 tbsp of Walnut.
- You need 1/4 cup of Chocolate syrup.
Double chocolate walnut cake instructions
- In a bowl sieve all dry ingredients (flour,cocoa powder, salt,baking soda, sugar) and mix thoroughly..
- In a separate bowl melt the chocolate chips and mix to get smooth texture..
- Once melted chocolate becomes cool, add all wet ingredients and mix together..
- Add dry ingredients mixture and 1/2 cup of walnuts to chocolate mixture and mix gently. Don't over mix..
- Pour the batter into cake mold gently and top the cupcake with some walnut and chocolate chips..
- Bake at 190°C for 30-35 minutes..
- Once gets cool, pour chocolate syrup over the cake and decorate as you like..
recipe by Ghosia Hammad @cookpad