Easter 🐣 Lemon 🍋 Cheesecake. Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake is perfect for Spring and your Easter Brunch. It is loaded with Italian whole-milk ricotta cheese, cream cheese and a dollop of sour cream to create a dense yet light cake. The traditional graham cracker crust add a bite of crunch and structure.
Topped with a cute Milk Chocolate Bunny from R. Palmer, they are a quick and easy dessert that your friends and family will love!. This post is sponsored with product and/or monetary compensation by R. You can have Easter 🐣 Lemon 🍋 Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Easter 🐣 Lemon 🍋 Cheesecake
- Prepare 2 packages (8 ounce) of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of lemon, zested (make sure you only zest the yellow part of your lemon, the white part is bitter ! 😖).
- It’s 1 (6 ounce) of graham cracker crust.
- It’s of Cool whip.
Celebrate Easter with an extra special addition to your menu with one of these delicious Easter cheesecakes! Easter time. and no doubt for many of us, we're celebrating with a traditional meal of lamb or Celebrate Easter with one of these delicious Easter cheesecakes!. This no-bake lemon macaroon cheesecake is layered with golden oreos. I called this recipe "Easter Sunday Cheesecake" because that is when I first served it when a bunch of friends got together for Easter dinner after church.
Easter 🐣 Lemon 🍋 Cheesecake instructions
- In a bowl beat together with a hand mixer cream cheese, white sugar, lemon juice, vanilla extract and eggs until creamy…….
- With a spoon stir into cream cheese mixture the zested lemon peel……
- Pour cream cheese mixture into your graham cracker crust…….
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 40 minutes……..
- Cool and refrigerate cream cheese pie for several hours or overnight, covered…….
- Garnish each serving with cool whip and enjoy 😉!.
For a little extra, I add a dash of cinnamon to the crust mixture. YUM! (Cook time includes time for cheesecake. With Easter coming, it's such a cheerful color and flavor for pretty much any dessert. And when it comes to cheesecake, lemon is a must-have recipe. Looking for recipes for lemon cheesecakes?