Vegan Southwest Bean Fettuccine.
You can cook Vegan Southwest Bean Fettuccine using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Vegan Southwest Bean Fettuccine
- You need 1 Pack of Bean Fettuccine.
- It’s 2 of Roma Tomatoes, chopped.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Corn.
- It’s 1 of Red Bell Pepper, chopped in small cubes.
- It’s 2 of Avocados, cubed.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Cilantro, chopped.
- It’s 2 of Garlic Cloves, minced.
- You need 1 of Chili Pepper, minced.
- You need 1 of Lime, zested and juiced + 1 quartered for garnish.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Cumin.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Smoked Paprika.
Vegan Southwest Bean Fettuccine step by step
- Cook the bean fettuccine according to the package..
- Meanwhile, cook the red bell pepper and chili pepper over medium heat for 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook additional 2 minutes..
- When the pasta is done, drain and season with the oregano, lime zest, cumin, smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Stir in the red pepper mix. Stir well and drizzle lime juice. Stir in the cilantro..
- Transfer to a plate and top with avocado, tomato and more cilantro..
recipe by The Pineapple Cooks @cookpad