Deviled Easter Chick Eggs.
You can cook Deviled Easter Chick Eggs using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Deviled Easter Chick Eggs
- It’s 6 of peeled hard boiled eggs.
- You need 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of dijon mustard.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of sriracha hot sauce.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of pepper and saltvto taste.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, for beaks, cut 6 small triangles from it.
- It’s 1 of pickle, cut inti 12 tiny pieces for eyes.
Deviled Easter Chick Eggs instructions
- Cut a tiny thin slice from large end of each egg so they sit straight.
- Cut a zig zag cut around upper half of egg.
- Carefully remove top and scoop out yolk. If you get a rip in the white don't worry it will hold together fine wit filling.
- Place yolks in a bowl and mash with mayonnaise, dijon, sriracha and salt and pepper8.
- Pipe or carefully spoon egg yolk mixture into bottom of egg white.
- Top with top of white, add eyes with pickle pieces, and nose with carrot pieces.
- Serve on a bed of shredded lettece.
recipe by fenway @cookpad